We offer Drupal Training in India for companies and colleges.
Drupal is a free and open source content management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is used as a back-end system for at least 2.1% of all websites worldwide ranging from personal blogs to larger corporate and political sites including whitehouse.gov and data.gov.uk.
The rapid website assembling, the modularity and the extensible architecture of Drupal provide an ideal ground to develop powerful web apps. Drupal has a thriving community behind it and the framework provides very powerful tools for customisation. It has zero software acquisition cost, it runs on industry standard LAMP stack and it has a proven security record.
Why learn Drupal
Drupal has become over the past years, one of the most favorite CMS large corporations choose for their enterprise solutions. We've chosen the Drupal content management system as a platform for client websites because we believe it to be superior to most other CMSs. It is highly regarded as one of the best website frameworks available and is rapidly gaining adoption all over the globe.
There is all time high demand for professionals who can use and develop applications on content management frameworks. The rapid website assembling, the modularity and the extensible architecture of Drupal provide an ideal ground to develop powerful web apps. Drupal has a thriving community behind it and the framework provides very powerful tools for customization. It has zero software acquisition cost, it runs on industry standard LAMP stack and it has a proven security record.
- Get introduced to Drupal - the latest and the best CMS in web application development.
- Quickly understand how to build your own blogs, forums, community based websites. With Drupal you can build just about any web application.
- Understand the best practices in building a Drupal based system and avoid the common pitfalls developers make.
- Leverage the power of community driven software.
- Learn how to customize the system to the last detail.
We have trained more than 600 individuals across 5 states and enabled numerous Drupal Projects. We offer both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 training. Contact Us with your requirements and we will be happy to design a training module for you. Companies where we recently conducted trainings are :
- Indian Space Research Organisation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Genisys Global
- Altimetrik India Pvt Ltd
- Isha Foundation
- Webrelational Media LLP
- Accelerate Business Solutions
- Souriau India Pvt. Ltd
- Zolipe Solutions
- Revaalo Technology Pvt Ltd
- Thampy Digital
Understanding Client Server Model
LAMP[Linux, Apache , MySQL, PHP] Architecture
Getting Started with Drupal
- Drupal history and real world examples
- Definitions and their implications:
- Drupal Framework: LAMP, Core, Contributed, Custom
- Adding and Editing site content
- Creating new content types and fields
- Adding fields to content types and customizing their display
- Tagging content with the Taxonomy system
- Learning about Menus
- Creating and configuring blocks
- Understand the Drupal logs
- User management Users, Roles and Permissions
- Modules and Themes Basics
- Installing extra modules to add functionality to your site
- Understanding Views
- Controlling content listings with Views
- Block creation and listing using views
- Users, Roles and Permissions
- Adding a WYWIWYG editor to Drupal
- Keeping your site up-to-date
- Using the Drupal community to learn even more
- Understanding workflow management with Rules and Flags
- Devel and devel generate
- Understanding Drush
- Advanced Views Functionalities
- Using advanced field modules including Field Permissions, Field Collections, and Field Group
- Controlling Content layout with Panels
- Add a webform to your site
- Understanding Settings.php
- Database Overview
- Querying from Drupal Database
- Performance and Scalability - Overview
- Understanding Drupal’s API and the hook system
- Creating a basic module
- Drupal Menu hooks
- Using the Form API
- Form alter to modify existing forms
- Using Drupal Entity Hooks
- Discussion on available drupal hooks and usage
- Drupal coding best practices
- Providing themable output from your module
- Using a Responsive Theme to make a mobile friendly site
- Sub Themeing
- Creating Theme from Scratch
- Template files and manipulation
- Preprocess variables and theme functions
- Techniques for keeping your site secure